YellowJ's Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Welcome Stanford 08

@Stanford at last! I spent the first week training with the team. I finally got to move into my dorm a few days. Its pretty nice. I got a Dave Rom like roomate. Take that as you will. I'm still training a lot and its kinda sad cuz I'm missing a lot of the orientation stuff. We train in the mornings 8:30-10:30 and then later at 2:15-5:45. Each dorm has a theme. My dorm is called Serra and our theme is "Serraday Night Fever". Our cheer is Serra-Ah-Ah-Ah- Staying Alive!" Other themes include Super Mari-Otero and CedRo-deo.

The team guys are really cool, but sometimes scary. As freshman we have a bunch of tasks like helping upperclassmen move mats, get cups of water, and basically whatever the fuck they want. Oh yeah, and we have to answer the gym phone. No not just answer it, we gotta fight to be the first one to answer it, cuz the guy who is always last is gonna get shit.

Last night was the Band Run where the Marching band comes out and everyone runs around chasing the band and The TREE, our mascot. The marching band is half drunk and everyone is in ridiculous costumes including some guys in man thongs. We ran around the whole campus and it took like 2 hrs. Later that night me and the other 4 freshman were intiated. I freaking got like 2 hrs of sleep last night. But thats a story for another day.

Oh, it turns out all the traffic violations you can get driving a car you can get riding a bike. BUI baby, BUI.

3 Comments:

  • Hehe wow sounds so fun being the bitch hehehe
    Gl 2 u jason at stanford =D
    -kevin yEe

    btw ur pic is hottttt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 PM  

  • I gotta visit you sometime. Hakuna MOkada's where I'm at. Enjoy Stern dining, dude. Have fun.

    -Yusheng

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • this is eddie you should get a beer bong, when you visit on vacation i wanna see a beer belly dude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home