YellowJ's Blog

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Back With a Vengance

So I'm back from China, on Monday night. I guess I had a good time. Its fun to be driving again, especially with my 3.7L Mercury when all the Chinese cars were like 1.8. Weaksauce. And then I have repack everything while simultaneously sending out all these overdue forms becaue I got them weeks late. Cool. At least I got a lot of cheap stuff to bring to school. Here is the final list, not including any CDs or DVDs because that would take waaay too long.

Adidas Watch
2 Rolexes (blue, black)
2 Peachtree braceletes
Buddha Necklace
Feel 100 "Digital Access" tshirt
Lithium tshirt
Baleno belt
Baleno Red button up
Beige Button Up
Playboy Orange button up
Longsleeve maroon button
White Long Sleeve
Adidas hat
Addidas bag
Adidas wristband
Super fake adidas shorts - 5 yuan!!
Oakleys
Jeans West Long Sleeve
Hugo Boss Pants
Long Pao
Flashlight
knife
Lighters
Laser pointer
Mao Book
A Ton of CDs and DVDs
Dolce + Gamble Sneakers
Tiger Painting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home