YellowJ's Blog

Monday, July 19, 2004

Gaming and Biking

Yeah, so I got my Dell, the Inspiron 5150, with 2.80 P4 Mobile, 15in SXGA+ with a 30G HD and 1G of RAM.  Hahah.  Yeah, and I was going to buy Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with my Circuit City card, but Kenny had it so he just installed it for me.  Amazing.  The game is sooo addicting, its crazy.  There is so much to do.  Besides the standard criminal missions, there are hidden packages, insane car/bike stunt bonuses, crazy taxi sub-missions as well as ambulance and vigilante submissions, shooting sprees and such.  You have choices about who you want to take jobs from.  The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to drive to a certain area to save.  I've spent 4.5 hours so far playing it (well, that includes like a while of Yin and Hoi playing).   Yikes!  And I'm only 6% done with the game.
 
Also, my mom decided I had to practice biking so that in Stanford I won't die.  So we decided to bike to Staples on Storrow Drive to "look at computer bags".  Cooool.  Except for the part where my mom forgot the combination and we were stuck in the parking lot for half a hour trying to unstick the lock, and trying to cut it with some crappy wire cutters.  Finally the Staples guy who was helping us is shoving it and accidentally pushes the right combination: it was 2132 not 1232.  It was a blast.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home