YellowJ's Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

July 4th Party

Yeah, so I had a party on the Fourth of July. It was like a July 4th/Graduation party. I was able to drag Jared, Mark, Kenny, Yin, Hoi, Mike, Qian, George, Vivian, Beijia and Nancy over to my house to party. It was actually the first time Jared had seen my house after living it in for 4 years and knowing Jared for like 8. Sorry bro. Oh yah, and like a million family friends or what not.

So we had the moonwalk set up from the gym, Me and Kenny wrestled to the death. We dealt vicious blows to each other: He scratched me, and I jammed his thumb. I printed out a ton of pictures from Best Buy at 10cents a pic, so we looked through that. Then we played Zhen Shang You for a while, and ate Hamburgers and Hot Dogs (better than McDonalds!).

Later we watched a the movie Hero, with Jet Li and the hot chick from Crouching Tiger. I remember seeing a trailer for it in the theaters (Chinese Movie being released in US) and going oh shit that looks awesome! But the movie was really weird. It was mostly about how Jet Li killed all these assasins to aid the King, but then it turns out Jet Li is an assasin himself who killed the others to get closer to the King, but then he didn't really kill them, because they are all in on it...blah blah. Alot of wireframe and not that exciting.

We had to interrupt the movie to watch fireworks. I spent half the time in the house, trying to find batteries for my digital camera so I could take some pictures of the fireworks. I found some eventually and got some great shots and videos of the fireworks. Good sound quality and bright too. So finally we went back to the house, finished the movie, and went to the basement to play NeverHaveIEver. George rocked us... =( That's kinda sad.

1 Comments:

  • BOOYAH! TOKEN WHITE GUY PRIDE

    -George

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home