YellowJ's Blog

Monday, August 02, 2004

Heart!

In this world you are very fortunate to find another person that you can feel so close to that you can talk to them about anything. How about 7 close friends? I feel truly fortunate to have such a caring, supportive and fun group of friends as the Sinic Eight. The last year of high school has been a whirwind of adventure, I have to say it was a lot of drama but it was a lot of fun too. I'm so happy to have shared it with you guys. You mean the world to me, and I say it with complete honesty. Your opinion matters so much to me, and after just hanging out with you or talking online or on the phone, I just feel so much better. Wow this entry is so flamingly homosexual...but I need the practice! Thank you for everything. Jason <3 S8

1 Comments:

  • Yea man. It was fucking awesome. Thanks for a great time and good luck with everything in the future dude.

    - Kenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home